Re: PATCH: Added "Named restore point" functionality (pgAdmin4) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: PATCH: Added "Named restore point" functionality (pgAdmin4)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

PFA updated patch for mentioned enhancements.

Regards,
Murtuza

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Murtuza

Below are my review comments
  • Please change the title from "AlertifyJS" to "Restore point name"
  • Please change the string from "Enter the name of the restore point" to "Enter the name of the restore point to add"(pgAdmin3).