Re: Master-Slave error: the database system is starting up - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: Master-Slave error: the database system is starting up
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
​This email group is related to pgAdmin development, Please consider sending your query to ​pgsql-general@postgresql.org

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 5:19 PM, Sargez <zsargez@gmail.com> wrote:
Windows Server 2012
Postgres 9.6
I made a replication with the master server. On the slave server service
postgres is running, but in log files slave's server "FATAL:  the database
system is starting up" message will continue.

when I try from the command line run the command

psql.exe -U postgres`
writes the following error:

psql: ... Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) ...
My postgresql.conf configuration is on the slave server:

listen_addresses = 'ip slave adress'
hot_standby = on
wal_receiver_status_interval = 0
hot_standby_feedback = on
My recovery.conf configuration is on the slave server:

standby_mode = 'on'
primary_conninfo = 'host=ip master server port=5432 user=postgres'
primary_slot_name = 'slot_1'
trigger_file = 'D:\Postgres Data\Start_master'
Could you please to fix this issue? I don't understand what could be the
problem. I've made shutdown the server, the problem is not resolved.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-hackers-f2155306.html