Re: PATCH: Schema/Catalog Node [pgAdmin4] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: PATCH: Schema/Catalog Node [pgAdmin4]
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi All,

PFA updated patch for Schema/Catalog node with minor enhancements in code.

Regards,
Murtuza

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi All,

PFA updated patch for schema/Catalog node which includes dependent/dependancy route handling code.

Reagrds,
Murtuza