Re: pgAdmin4 - Tree view icons for final reveiw - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: pgAdmin4 - Tree view icons for final reveiw
Date
Re: pgAdmin4 - Tree view icons for final reveiw  (Chethana Kumar <chethana.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Chethana,

- The icons for Server node is missing, we will need given set of icons for server.
1) Basic Server icon (Disconnect state)
2) PG (Connected state)
3) EPAS (Connected state)
4) GreenPlum (Connected state)
[Attaching current icons for PG & EPAS, I'm not sure about GreenPlum server icon.]

- I'm not sure where we will use serverbad icon from 'tree_view_Icons.svg' file as it looks like server-group icon and not individual server.

- Icon set for Schema & Catalog (both collection and individual) looks very similar to each other with minor colour difference, we have to look very carefully to identify them each.

- Why do we require two different set of icons for Tables & Columns, I mean one for Schema and one for Catalog?

- Icons for Partition node is same for collection and individual.

- Icons for Event trigger node and Trigger node are very different from each other despite both are triggers.

I know this is out of context but in my own opinion these icons have resemblance with Flat design where as rest of our application is in 2d design, for example buttons, dialogs etc.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala