Re: User management functionality patch [pgadmin4] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: User management functionality patch [pgadmin4]
Date
Re: User management functionality patch [pgadmin4]  (Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Harshal,

PFA comments as below,

1) While running setup.py for the first time, We did not handle the case to create Standard user.
2) Save button gets enable only clicking on input text box
3) Remove delete button from sub-node
4) If current user changes its own name/email, main page should reflect new changes.

Can be listed as TODO
1) Erros description is missing, for example when have user test@test.com presnt and user try to add user same as test@test.com we get error as "Error during saving user" it should be descriptive like "ERRPR: User {XYZ} is already exists.."
2) There should be an option to delete multiple users at one shot.
3) There should be an option to active/deactivate multiple users in one shot.
4) In-place editing in backgrid.

Regards,
Murtuza

--