PATCH: To fix the performance of delete operation (pgAdmin4) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject PATCH: To fix the performance of delete operation (pgAdmin4)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

PFA patch to fix the issue of slow performance while deleting rows from grid.
RM#1696

Issue:
As per logic implemented for Backgrid, we were deleting individual rows, means If user selects 100 rows to delete then we were rendering sql template 100 times to generate sql for each individual rows and then execute all 100 delete statements one by one due to which we were getting poor performance.

Please review.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala