Re: [pgadmin-support] Logging all actions - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] Logging all actions
Date
List pgadmin-support
In pgadmin3,

1)
Goto,
File -> Options

2)
Select 'Logging'

And select the option of your choice.
(Debug option will log everything)

Log location: ~/pgadmin.log

In pgAdmin4,

You need to change the logging configuration using "config_local.py" file,

Add below config option in "config_local.py"

FILE_LOG_LEVEL = logging.DEBUG

Log location: ~/.pgadmin/pgadmin4.log

Please note that log file is created with local user permissions so user can temper the log file.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala