Re: [RM#4307][pgAdmin4] Graphical Explain Plan - Embed images inexplain plan only when user try to download it - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: [RM#4307][pgAdmin4] Graphical Explain Plan - Embed images inexplain plan only when user try to download it
Date
In response to Re: [RM#4307][pgAdmin4] Graphical Explain Plan - Embed images inexplain plan only when user try to download it  (Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Here is updated patch.

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 4:06 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Murtuza,

I was just going through code change, and I would suggest one small change.
In the image_mapper.js, export it as default, as it will have only one export. Then you can use it as imageMapper.default rather than imageMapper.imageMapper.
Otherwise, looks fine to me. I didn't test though :P