Re: Keepalive + pg_service.conf - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: Keepalive + pg_service.conf
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

First, you have to create a Connection Service file with required connection parameters then you have to provide that service name in server dialog.
Disconnect and re-connect the server.

Example: ~/.pg_service.conf
[mydb]
keepalives=1
connect_timeout=20
keepalives_idle=10

Provide `mydb` value in the Service field in the Server dialog.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala