pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: operatordoes not exist: public.hstore = public.hstore - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Cherio
Subject pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: operatordoes not exist: public.hstore = public.hstore
Date
Responses Re: pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: operator does not exist: public.hstore = public.hstore  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs
I am exporting DB from 10.6 and importing into 10.7 and an UPDATE rule fails to restore. I have a view and a rule that starts like this

CREATE OR REPLACE RULE table_view__upd__rul AS ON UPDATE
TO cfg.table_view
DO INSTEAD (
UPDATE sch.tab
SET
updated_at = NEW.updated_at,
updated_by = NEW.updated_by,
hstore_field = NEW.hstore_field
WHERE id = OLD.id
AND
(
OLD.updated_at IS DISTINCT FROM NEW.updated_at OR
OLD.updated_by IS DISTINCT FROM NEW.updated_by OR
OLD.hstore_field IS DISTINCT FROM NEW.hstore_field
);

I export into a custom format as
pg_dump -F c -Z 0 -T bak.* -T tmp.* -h host -p port database > file.dump

and import with
pg_restore -v -d database -j 4 -p port file.dump

which results into an error
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  operator does not exist: public.hstore = public.hstore
LINE 3: ...ISTINCT FROM (new.updated_by)::text) OR (old.hstore_field IS DISTINC...

with an arrow pointing to "old.hstore_field IS -->DISTINC..."

From the log I can see that hstore was extension successfully created and many other tables, views and functions successfully recreated prior to this error.

This looks like a bug to me :(

Thank you!