Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 1:57 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Actually ... if we did it like that, then it would be possible to treat
the signature + description + example(s) as one big table cell with line
breaks rather than row-separator bars.

That would help address the
inadequate-visual-separation-between-groups issue, but on the other hand
maybe we'd end up with too little visual separation between the elements
of a function description.

Speaking in terms of HTML if we use <hr /> instead of <br /> we would get the best of both worlds.

David J.