Re: [DOCS] Stats views and functions not in order? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: [DOCS] Stats views and functions not in order?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 6, 2022 at 7:57 PM David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 6, 2022 at 6:36 PM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
I'd like to "fix" this but IIUC there is no consensus yet about what
order is best for patch 0001, right?

I'm planning on performing a more thorough review of 0003 and 0004 tomorrow.

Compiled just fine.

I do think every row of the views table should be hyperlinked.  None of the "xact" ones are for some reason.  For the sys/user ones just point to the same place as the corresponding "all" link.

pg_stat_subscription_stats needs to be moved up to the "globals" section.

There are a bunch of trailing ". See" in the descriptions now that need to be cleaned up. (0002)

David J.