Re: BUG #15211: Urjent - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: BUG #15211: Urjent
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 12:37 PM, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15211
Logged by:          Tatsiana Yakush
Email address:      tatsianayakush@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Windows 10

Help me in connection database Aws Amazon Register,archive,postgre sql.
Router?

This message is incomprehensible even if this was the proper place to send it - which it is not.

Given that I can make out "AWS" and "Urgent" I'd advise you to look for a professional services firm to solve your problem.  Barring that a considerably more detailed message sent to the pgsql-general list might result in some favorable responses.

David J.