Re: Surprising results from tests intended to show the difference in semantics between transaction_timestamp(), statement_timestamp(), and clock_timestamp() - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Surprising results from tests intended to show the difference in semantics between transaction_timestamp(), statement_timestamp(), and clock_timestamp()
Date
In response to Surprising results from tests intended to show the difference in semantics between transaction_timestamp(), statement_timestamp(), and clock_timestamp()  (Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>)
Responses Thanks, David! Re: Surprising results from tests intended to show the difference in semantics between transaction_timestamp(), statement_timestamp(), and clock_timestamp()  (Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>)
List pgsql-general