Re: Increase fetch fize of oracl_fdw(ALTER SERVER) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Increase fetch fize of oracl_fdw(ALTER SERVER)
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 8:51 PM aditya desai <admad123@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone have a solution for this?

For Postgres_Fdw we have below command to increase the fetch size.

ALTER SERVER ServerName OPTIONS ( fetch_size='50000');

Do we have a similar command for oracle_fdw?

The oracle_fdw project isn't even handled in the core PostgreSQL project so none of our lists are really a good location to post this question.  But if you do want to have a chance at a response you should post to the -general list where people actually discuss topics of general interest to the community, not the SQL list which is basically a list for beginners who are trying to learn SQL.

David J.