Re: pg_dump: error - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: pg_dump: error
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 9:39 AM Alessandro Papa - Infolab <a.papa@infolabonline.com> wrote:

Hi, i have a PostgreSQL db with 9.8 version,

When I try to make a backup I get this error:

<pg_dump: error: schema with OID 2535211008 does not exist>

I had already searched on the table “pg_conversion” but didn’t find that OID, idem on “pg_namespace” or “pg_type”

I had searched on forum but I have not found anything.

Thank you for your help

"Version 9.8" isn't one of our release versions.

But if your catalog is corrupted that is not good and may require invasive surgery.  But in any case this is not a valid bug report.  Please ask for assistance in repairing your system in a more appropriate forum - the pgsql-admin list being probably the most appropriate choice.

David J.