Re: clone_schema function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: clone_schema function
Date
List pgsql-general
To make the casual user's life easier, in the face of this reality, it would nice if the routine would generate a reasonably attempted "diff" between the two so that all changes can be reviewed in a structured manner aided by correctly configured tools and advice.