Re: Getting the queried result in the form of json structure - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Getting the queried result in the form of json structure
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Stephen Tahmosh <stahmosh@shieldsrx.com> wrote:

If you do a google search using

                postgres json

You will get the PostgreSQL Documentation on JSON Functions and Operators

FWIW I tend to use "RTFM" (in isolation) when I know that it explicitly provides the answer the questioner is asking.​  In this case it does not.

 And, given the example and proper usage of the "->" and "->>" operators​ its safe to assume that the OP already managed to find said documentation.

David J.