Re: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 12:42 PM Ramamoorthi, Meenakshi
<Meenakshi.Ramamoorthi@cpuc.ca.gov> wrote:

> Dear folks:

> 1)     Can someone please send me a link of all companies using PostgreSQL ?
>
> 2)     Both government and private companies using PostgreSQL
>
> 3)     Any security issues found earlier and the steps taken for resolution or how it was mitigated.
>
> 4)     Advantages of PostgreSQL compared to other databases like Oracle, MySQL etc.

Doubtful.  Though I suspect there are quite a few published resources
for questions 3 and 4 that you can go search for.  CVE's are reported
against the product so searching those - and reviewing the release
notes and commits - will provide insight to #3.

Many people have written comparisons of various databases - search for
and read those to accomplish #4

You are delusional if you actually expect a comprehensive answer to
numbers one and two.

David J.