Re: SQL Error [0A000]: ERROR: OVER is not supported for ordered-set aggregate percentile_cont - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: SQL Error [0A000]: ERROR: OVER is not supported for ordered-set aggregate percentile_cont
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 1:30 PM Matias Montroull <matimontg@gmail.com> wrote:
and I'm getting an error:
SQL Error [0A000]: ERROR: OVER is not supported for ordered-set aggregate percentile_cont

Here's a create table statement and some sample data to reproduce the error:

I attach some sample data to load the table

Well, there generally isn't much to be done about "feature not supported" other than to change how you write the query.

That said, I don't see what the create table or the attached sql file have to do with the query shown.  You may want to try again putting together a self-contained example.

David J.