Re: Suggestion to improve query performance of data validation in proc. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: Suggestion to improve query performance of data validation in proc.
Date
List pgsql-general
You should read through the and the contained linked FAQ - note especially the concept and recommendation for “cross-posting”.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists#Email_etiquette_mechanics