Re: How does one make the following psql statement sql-injection resilient? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: How does one make the following psql statement sql-injection resilient?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:46 PM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
David G. Johnston wrote:

> Except that server "COPY" only is documented to accept a "query" that
> begins with either SELECT or VALUES :(
>
> I hereby voice my desire for EXECUTE to be usable as well.

Feel free to submit a patch ...

​I get your point though if anyone else wants this before 2017 they shouldn't count on me.

​While I lack in C language skills I do possess wiki editing skills...ToDo item added.

​David J.