Re: BUG #14440: Error starting postgres - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: BUG #14440: Error starting postgres
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 4:28 PM, <djlopes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      14440
>
> 2016-11-29 23:27:17 WET LOG:  database system was interrupted while in
> recovery at 2016-11-29 22:06:46 WET
> 2016-11-29 23:27:17 WET HINT:  This probably means that some data is
> corrupted and you will have to use the last backup for recovery.

=E2=80=8BWithout any commentary on your part I'm going to say that this is =
not a
bug but rather, as the hint suggests, data corruption.

If you wish to discuss PostgreSQL administration it would be customary to
subscribe to the pgsql-general list and post some background and questions
there.  The bug reporting mechanism is not a proper forum for such a
discussion.

David J.
=E2=80=8B