Re: ON CONFLlCT DO UPDATE command cannot affect row a second time - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: ON CONFLlCT DO UPDATE command cannot affect row a second time
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Thursday, April 30, 2020, cryptodactyl <adriann.muresan@gmail.com> wrote:

HINT: Ensure that no rows proposed for insertion within the same command
have duplicate constrained values.

Its related to specific data yet you haven’t provided any...even if you cannot share the original data without a self-contained test case demonstrating the problem the odds of getting answers is quite low (not that i’m an on conflict expert).

I'm not a database guy and certainly not a Python expert. How do I fix this

Learn enough so you can provide good info to others who can maybe help you or turn the over the problem to someone who has more experience in this area.

David J.