Re: Json table/column design question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Muhammad Salahuddin Manzoor
Subject Re: Json table/column design question
Date
List pgsql-general
Greetings,
Storing unrelated JSON objects in the same table with distinct columns for each type (e.g., "Users" and "Inventory") is generally not a sound good approach may affect Query Performance and Optimization, Storage Efficiency, scalability and Maintenance, Data Integrity.
Recommended approach is to have separate tables.

Salahuddin (살라후딘)