Re: Format - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ramesh T
Subject Re: Format
Date
List pgsql-general
Nice, thank you.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 11:16 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 09/29/2015 06:13 AM, Ramesh T wrote:

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 6:43 PM, Ramesh T <rameshparnanditech@gmail.com
<mailto:rameshparnanditech@gmail.com>> wrote:

    in my mind to be beautiful ,avoid confusion to understand sql query code

    like

    select abcd,cde,rfg,count(*),bcd,cde,rfg,count(*),bcd,cde,rfg,count(*) ;

    if some one written, then newer or code reader understand easily
    select abcd,
               cde,
               rfg,
               count(*),
    ...,
    ..,
    ...,
    like line by line

    in postgres direct option format is not available.i want see code
    intended proper.
    in context editor i didn't find format option only like  lower to
    upper..

http://sqlformat.darold.net/

To install locally:
https://github.com/darold/pgFormatter

http://format-sql.de/

To install locally:
https://github.com/paetzke/format-sql

    On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 11:20 PM, David G. Johnston