Re: replication terminated by primary server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Payal Singh
Subject Re: replication terminated by primary server
Date
List pgsql-general

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:07 AM, Bruyninckx Kristof <Kristof.Bruyninckx@cegeka.com> wrote:

In our environment, we have a master slave replication setup that has been working stable for the last year.

Host systems are debian Jessie and we are using postgres 9.4.

Now recently we have experienced a crash/hung master, and after restarting the postgress services on here the replication stopped working. The master however is running seemingly normal, except for the errors reported when it got restarted. After this nothing error related is reported.

Might want to check the master postgres logs during and after crash as well. Also, check for wal file progress on master (select * from pg_stat_archiver).

--
Payal Singh
Graduate Student