Re: [HACKERS] Planning counters in pg_stat_statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Haribabu Kommi
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Planning counters in pg_stat_statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 10:00 PM, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 7:36 PM, Haribabu Kommi
<kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:

> +    OUT plans int8,
>
> Addition of this column is good to find out how many time the plan is
> generated
> for the same query. But I am thinking "plans" column name may confuse?

What else would you call that?  It's the number of plans that have
been created.  It sits nicely beside "calls" don't you think?  I could
change it to "plan_count" but that's longer and not like "calls".

OK.

I checked the latest patch and it is working fine and I don't have any
further comments. Marked the patch as "ready for committer".

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia