Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Haribabu Kommi
Subject Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:32 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 10:26 AM Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 2:25 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Another minor point is that in the second statement
>> (pg_stat_statements_reset), you seem to have made it a two-line
>> statement whereas first one looks to be a single-line statement, it
>> would be good from the readability point of view if both looks same.
>> I would prefer the second to look similar to the first one.
>

> OK. Corrected.
>
> Updated patch attached.

I am happy with this patch now, attached is the new version of the
patch where I have slightly modified the commit message, see if that
looks fine to you.  I will push this patch tomorrow morning (after
again going through it) unless someone has any objections or see any
other issues.

Thanks for changes. LGTM.

Regards,
Haribabu Kommi