Re: contrib/cache_scan (Re: What's needed for cache-only table scan?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Haribabu Kommi
Subject Re: contrib/cache_scan (Re: What's needed for cache-only table scan?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 2:19 AM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:
Hello,

The attached patch is a revised one for cache-only scan module
on top of custom-scan interface. Please check it.

I will start regress and performance tests. I will inform you the same once i finish.

Getting some compilation warnings while compiling the extension and also I am not able to load the extension because of undefined symbol "get_restriction_qual_cost".

cscan.c: In function ‘cs_estimate_costs’:
cscan.c:163: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘get_restriction_qual_cost’
cscan.c: In function ‘cs_add_scan_path’:
cscan.c:437: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘bms_to_string’
cscan.c:437: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘makeString’ makes pointer from integer without a cast
cscan.c: In function ‘cs_begin_custom_scan’:
cscan.c:493: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘bms_from_string’
cscan.c:493: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

FATAL:  could not load library "/postgresql/cache_scan.so": /postgresql/cache_scan.so: undefined symbol: get_restriction_qual_cost

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia