Error in calling a function with protocol 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Haribabu Kommi
Subject Error in calling a function with protocol 7.4
Date
List pgsql-odbc
when function is called using the following way, it generates an error.

? = CALL procname ()

The error message with 09.03.0400 with protocol 7.4 is
errstate -> 08P01
errcode -> 7
errmsg -> ERROR: invalid message format; Error while executing the query

But it passes with protocol 6.4 in version 09.03.0400. The same test passes
with either protocol versions in version 09.03.0100.

Function:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION PROC1() RETURNS INTEGER
AS $$
  BEGIN
    RETURN 1234;
  END;
$$ LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

Here I attached the sample test file to reproduce the problem. I want to know
whether is it a problem or normal behavior in this version?

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia

Attachment