Re: Memory leak with PL/Python trigger - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Haribabu Kommi
Subject Re: Memory leak with PL/Python trigger
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here I attached an updated patch by changing the context into
> PLyExecutionContext and CurrrentMemoryContext
> except in PLy_procedure_create function. In PLy_procedure_create
> function the TopMemoryContext only used.
>
> Along with the above changes, I added a  list_free_deep in
> PLy_procedure_delete function to clean the
> proc->trftypes.

Here I attached updated patch with a context allocation in
"PLy_procedure_create" function and the same context is reset
in every function call of "PLy_procedure_get" for all PLY types.

I ran all PL/Python tests and it is fine.

Any comments?

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia