Re: Conflict detection and logging in logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From shveta malik
Subject Re: Conflict detection and logging in logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 19, 2024 at 12:32 PM Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Thanks for reporting the bug. I have fixed it and ran pgindent in V17 patch.
> I also adjusted few comments and fixed a typo.

Thanks for the patch. Re-tested it, all scenarios seem to work well now.

I see that this version has new header inclusion in conflict.c, due to
which I think "catalog/index.h" inclusion is now redundant. Please
recheck and remove if so.
Also, there are few long lines in conflict.c (see line 408, 410).

Rest looks good.

thanks
Shveta