Re: Runtime variations during day - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlos Henrique Reimer
Subject Re: Runtime variations during day
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry for the confusion, the plans from morning and evening are really
different for sure.

Let me ensure with my team that postgresql configuration is not changed
between morning and evening and will recollect the data tomorrow.

--
Reimer
47-3347-1724 47-9183-0547 msn: carlos.reimer@opendb.com.br