Re: BUG #15222: pg_isready fails connection after previous pg_isreadyclaims success - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jon Watte
Subject Re: BUG #15222: pg_isready fails connection after previous pg_isreadyclaims success
Date
List pgsql-bugs
How do I best turn on log_connections in the postgres log container?

Also, because this is intermittent, I'll need to make that modification to the postgres container each time we spin up a test container, as we pull a fresh new postgres container each time. What particular log files from inside the container should I look at, if any? (Compared to the docker logs output)

Sincerely,

jw

Sincerely,

Jon Watte

--
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." -- Thomas Jefferson

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> When starting up an instance of the postgres Docker container, I'm seeing
> postgres reject a new connection after already having accepted previous
> connections and pg_isready reporting it's ready.

Hmm, does anything show up in the postmaster log when this happens?
(It might be worth turning on log_connections to help ensure there's
some log trace.)

                        regards, tom lane