Does anyone user pg-pool II on real production ? Please help me. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tuanhoanganh
Subject Does anyone user pg-pool II on real production ? Please help me.
Date
Re: Does anyone user pg-pool II on real production ? Please help me.
Re: Does anyone user pg-pool II on real production ? Please help me.
List pgsql-general
Hello everybody

Does anyone user pg-pool II on real production ?
How many slave do you have? and how many size of database ?

I need config my old retail system to support ~ 1500 user with 1000GB over 4 years. I want to try pgpool-II but don't found real system use it.

My system use direct SQL SELECT query and a lot pg procedure. Can pgpool-II support load balance from SELECT my_procedure() ...

Please help me

Thanks in advance. Sorry for my English.