Re: PostgreSQL 9.0.1 on Windows performance tunning help please - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From tuanhoanganh
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 9.0.1 on Windows performance tunning help please
Date
List pgsql-performance
Thanks for your help. But I can not change the query because it is generate by SymmetricDS program. So I only can create index on table and change config of postgres to tunning the query. Is there any way to do that?

Sorry for my English

Tuan Hoang ANh

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 11:26 PM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
"Kevin Grittner"  wrote:

> WITH x AS SELECT * FROM x ORDER BY d.data_id;

It ate part of what I had on that line.  (Note to self: don't use
angle-bracketing in posts.)

Trying again with different punctuation:

WITH x AS [original query] SELECT * FROM x ORDER BY d.data_id;

-Kevin