Re: Added schema level support for publication. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Nancarrow
Subject Re: Added schema level support for publication.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 1:28 PM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Currently, postgres caches publication actions info in the
> RelationData::rd_pubactions, but after applying the patch, it seems
> rd_pubactions is not initialized when using schema level publication.
>
> It cound result in some unexpected behaviour when checking if command can be
> executed with current replica identity.

While testing this patch, I'm finding that for a FOR SCHEMA
publication, UPDATEs and DELETEs on tables belonging to that schema
are not getting replicated (but INSERTs and TRUNCATEs are).
Could this be related to the issues that Hou-san has identified?

Regards,
Greg Nancarrow
Fujitsu Australia