Re: BUG #13654: how can i solve "cannot initialize shared memory" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: BUG #13654: how can i solve "cannot initialize shared memory"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 29 September 2015 at 21:17,  <dgkwon@insilicogen.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      13654
> Logged by:          Daegeon Kwon
> Email address:      dgkwon@insilicogen.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.4.4
> Operating system:   mac 10.10.5
>
> hi, I`m korean developer.
>
> im not good at english.....
>
> when i develop webpage usnig django and postgres, server has critical err=
or
> "EDB_Error: Cannot initailize shared memory".
>
> in my test,  psql is well done usnig simple query  but some qureys that
> containes lots of conditions are not working  "Cannot Initialize shared
> memory"

Hi,

The error message says EDB_Error which means you probably are using
Postgres Plus AS from EDB, which is a fork of postgres and therefore
this is not the place to report problems for... you should contact
EnterpriseDB for that.

--=20
Jaime Casanova                      www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitaci=C3=B3n