Re: [pgadmin-hackers][Patch] Refactor sql template version picking - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Fahar Abbas
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers][Patch] Refactor sql template version picking
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Sure Dave.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks Murtuza. Fixed and committed. George; I stuck with the original
filename for the loader - I couldn't come up with anything better.

Fahar; This is a fairly major change. Please test thoroughly on
different versions of PG and EPAS to ensure that the correct SQL
templates are being used. They're utilised for everything from
generating SQL to create new objects, getting object properties,
updating objects and more.

Thanks all!

Syed Fahar Abbas
Quality Management Group