Re: Postgres 11.5.1 failed installation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Fahar Abbas
Subject Re: Postgres 11.5.1 failed installation
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Team!

Windows 10 is not the supported platform for v11

Supported Operating Systems
The macOS build has been tested on 10.12 Sierra and above. The Windows builds of this installer have been tested on variety of different versions of 64bit Windows platforms like Windows 2012R2, Windows 2016 and above. Please let us know if the installer does not operate as expected on your operating system, and where possible, we will try to add support