Re: Unable to connect with password protected ssl key file - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Fahar Abbas
Subject Re: Unable to connect with password protected ssl key file
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Merkel,

Can you please share the exact steps to reproduce and screenshot?

I am getting the following error message on psql (command-line tool for PostgreSQL) for verify-full option:

psql.bin: root certificate file "/root/.postgresql/root.crt" does not exist
Either provide the file or change sslmode to disable server certificate verification.

Can you  please try your error message through psql
----
Steps
1.go into PostgreSQL binary path and execute this command

export PGSSLMODE=verify-full
2. no connect with psql
[root@localhost bin]# ./psql -U postgres -h localhost -p 5432 -d postgres
psql.bin: root certificate file "/root/.postgresql/root.crt" does not exist
Either provide the file or change sslmode to disable server certificate verification.

If you are getting the same error message through psql then it is not an issue with pgadmin4.