Re: Bulk Insert/Update Scenario - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mana M
Subject Re: Bulk Insert/Update Scenario
Date
Re: Bulk Insert/Update Scenario  ("Peter J. Holzer" <hjp-pgsql@hjp.at>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks Jordan.

One more question I had was - anyway to avoid doing individual INSERT ... ON CONFLICT? I was thinking about dumping everything into TEMP table and using that as source for INSERT ... ON CONFLICT. However, I was not sure on how to get thousands of rows from my Python application into TEMP table in one shot. Or is there any better alternatives?

Thanks.