BDR error while adding 3rd node to cluster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Amit Bondwal
Subject BDR error while adding 3rd node to cluster
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to setup three node bdr cluster, I am following the quick start guide,
It is working well between first and 2nd node, but When I try to add 3rd node, it give the below error.

hakuna=# SELECT bdr.bdr_group_join(
      local_node_name := 'node3',
      node_external_dsn := 'host=pg3 port=5432 dbname=hakuna',
      join_using_dsn := 'host=pg1 port=5432 dbname=hakuna'
);
ERROR:  node identity for node_external_dsn does not match current node when connecting back via remote
DETAIL:  The dsn '' connects to a node with identity (6229651217067355961,1,17161) but the local node is (6229649404569370556,1,19247)
HINT:  The 'node_external_dsn' parameter must refer to the node you're running this function from, from the perspective of the node pointed to by join_using_dsn

I tried to delete database on 3rd node and recreate it but same error. I also tried to connect to 2nd node as external dsn but same error.
I am able to access all three nodes to each other using psql.

--
Regards
Amit Bondwal