Re: [pgAdmin][RM7016]: Port Dependent, dependencies, statistics panel to React. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Pradip Parkale
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM7016]: Port Dependent, dependencies, statistics panel to React.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Aditya/Akshay,

Please find the updated patch.

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 12:58 PM Pradip Parkale <pradip.parkale@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 10:30 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Adding to the previous mail:

1. Header and rows do not match when there is a scrollbar.
image.png

2. Empty box shown.
image.png

3. Please consider https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4852 as well.