Re: Looking for context around which event triggers are permitted - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Looking for context around which event triggers are permitted
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> Happy to enable those with a patch if it's as Aleksander said. Meaning, no real reason they were disabled other than
someonethought folks wouldn't need them.

Sure, please feel free submitting the patch and we will see how it
goes. I don't foresee a strong push-back from the community, but this
being said you can never be certain.

Ideally the patch should include corresponding tests and changes to
the documentation. If you will experience difficulties with those,
that's fine, submit the patch as is. Somebody (me, perhaps) will add
them if necessary.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev