Re: proposal: enhancing plpgsql debug API - returns text value of variable content - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: proposal: enhancing plpgsql debug API - returns text value of variable content
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Pavel,

>> I am sending an enhanced patch about the regress test for plpgsql's debug API.

Thanks for the test! I noticed some little issues with formatting and typos. The corrected patch is attached.

> override CPPFLAGS := $(CPPFLAGS) -I$(top_srcdir)/src/pl/plpgsql/src

You probably already noticed, but for the record - AppVeyor doesn't seem to be happy still [1]:

```
src/test/modules/test_dbgapi/test_dbgapi.c(17): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'plpgsql.h': No such file or directory [C:\projects\postgresql\test_dbgapi.vcxproj]
```

[1]: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.141500

--
Best regards,