Re: Make mesage at end-of-recovery less scary. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Make mesage at end-of-recovery less scary.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> Thanks for checking it!
>
> I think 4ac30ba4f2 is that, which changes a few error
> messages. Addition to rebasing, I rewrote some code comments of
> xlogreader.c and revised the additional test script.

Thanks for working on this, it bugged me for a while. I noticed that
cfbot is not happy with the patch so I rebased it.
postgresql:pg_waldump test suite didn't pass after the rebase. I fixed
it too. Other than that the patch LGTM so I'm not changing its status
from "Ready for Committer".

It looks like the patch was moved between the commitfests since
2020... If there is anything that may help merging it into PG17 please
let me know.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev