Re: Adding doubly linked list type which stores the number of items in the list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Adding doubly linked list type which stores the number of items in the list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Bharath,

> Thanks for the patch. IMO, this can be discussed in a separate thread
> to get more thoughts from the hackers.

OK, I started a new thread [1], thanks.

Regarding the improvement of the code coverage I realized that this
may be a good patch for a newcomer. I know several people who may be
interested in starting to contribute to PostgreSQL. Maybe I'll be able
to find a volunteer.

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAJ7c6TM2=08mNKD9aJg8vEY9hd+G4L7+Nvh30UiNT3kShgRgNg@mail.gmail.com

--
Best regards,