Re: Add common function ReplicationOriginName. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Add common function ReplicationOriginName.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Peter,

> PSA a patch to add a common function ReplicationOriginName

The patch looks good to me.

One nitpick I have is that the 2nd argument of snprintf is size_t
while we are passing int's. Your patch is consistent with the current
implementation of ReplicationOriginNameForTablesync() and similar
functions in tablesync.c. However I would like to mention this in case
the committer will be interested in replacing ints with Size's while
on it.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev